YOUNG MUSLIM ASSOCIATION & GARISSA MUSLIM CHILDREN'S HOME
As it is said “the sky is the limit”. The center has a lot of
opportunities for growth and diversification some of the raw areas
that we intend to target are:
(1) The introduction of computer courses both for children and as an
income generating measure.
(2) The introduction of Business Education Center to train school leavers
in areas such as commerce and accounting.
(3) The introduction of vocational training to train technically
oriented children in areas such as woodwork, mechanical and electrical work.
(4) Dressmaking & Tailoring program for girls from poor families.
(5) We also need to improve our existing facilities through expansions,
renovations so as to make them more useful.
(6) The construction of an assembly hall with conference facilities.
(7) Establishment of a girls centre.
(8) Establishment of a higher institution of learning.
(9) Establishment of a waqf project whose proceeds will be utilized to
run the center.
(10) Expansion of the farm.
(11) Expansion of the dispensary.
(12) Putting up of boarding facilities for the high school.
(13) Buses for the schools and Libraries for the schools.